Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things are looking up...


So to say that all of December and January have been a total downer (RIP Grandma, hang in there Stubby!!), fucking negative 5 weather for weeks, broken plumbing (again!!) All is not quite lost. My show at the Mercy seat is ending Feb 4th, I am busy sketching for new Gama-Go swag, and Jamie S Rich lists me as one of his favorite cartoonists :D See below or go HERE

Speaking of Image, I'm good pals with Eric Stephenson, and I love working in his anthologies, so I have two stories in the upcoming book adapting Spearmint songs, This is a Souvenir. One is with newcomer Natalie Nourigat, and the other is with one of my favorite cartoonists, but one who hasn't worked in comics in a while, Kelley Seda. I think these shorts are going to be the next things people will see from me.

2 comments:

Jamie S. Rich said...

It's not like you should be surprised...

kseda said...

I know I know but it's still nice to hear :D